Thinking of changing accountant
In the current market it is important to examine all of the costs of your business to ensure that you are getting the best return on your outgoings.
When reviewing your accountancy service provider you should ask the following questions:
- Does your accountant contact you only when it's time to prepare the financial statements or are they available throughout the year?
- Are their fees fixed where possible with any changes discussed well in advance?
- Do they return calls and emails quickly?
- Do they meet deadlines and deliver on promises made?
- Do you feel comfortable with them and respect their advice?
- Are upcoming tax liabilities flagged in plenty of time?
- Has your company missed tax or Companies Office filing deadlines?
- Are you happy that they are keeping up to date with company law, tax and accounting standards?
- Are they pro-active, suggesting ways your business could be streamlined or tax reliefs that may be available?
- Most importantly, do you feel you're getting value for money?
If the answer to any of the above is NO then you should consider whether you need to switch to a new provider.
Changing your accountant to KBG is easy.
All you need to do is inform us that you want to switch, give KBG your authority to act on your behalf and a member of our transfer team will take care of the rest